Creativity is infinite, it flows from no begining to no end. I try to capture the infinity symbol (8) & use it as a guitar shape. It's a definitely a suitable axe to express your infinite musical idea
This beauty has a :
- Neck through (maple, mahogany, maple) construction for great natural sustain & artistic reason
- Mahogany body with exotic wood veneer
- Beautiful rosewood fingerboard
- SSV & SSV+ John Suhr pick-ups
- Black Wilkinson machine head
- Gotoh bridge GTC 102 black
This is how the infinity symbol evolved became Infinity guitar.
This is the most usual symbol.
I made it upright, still the same symbol
I made it wider by splitting the meeting point.
Starts looking like a guitar :)
Put a neck and sketched some necessary line to complete the guitar shape.
Infinity guitar on the right track
Fret mark inlay & exotic grain rosewood fingerboard